Wednesday, July 4, 2007

swim america

this is a typical day at work for me.
july 3, 2007.
i walked into the office signed in;
wrote out my time card for the day.
poked fun at my boss for saying that she hadn't seen me in a long time.
(she saw me yesterday).
then i went up on deck and asked what shifts i was working for the day.
i kicked it for 30 minutes,
then i got my bathing suit on.
i got in the water,
but no kids showed up for their lessons.
i proceeded to have a conversation with a new co-worker of mine
about my upcoming trip to rwanda, churches, and missionary work.
after that i had a carbon copy of the previous conversation with
this lady that requested that i teach her kids level 3.
i told her to take it up with the office.
then we talked about my upcomng trip to rwanda, churches, and missionary work.
i then helped teach an overloaded lesson at 5.00 pm.
afterwards, my friend was having trouble making his tent,
so of course i tried to help him.
we ended up constructing just enough shade for him to curl up in fetal
position and have half of his body covered.
we then took down the tent and just threw sticks around for 15 minutes.
then we listened to hard core and slam danced,
while doing so,
i resprained my toe.
so today i worked 30 minutes out of 3.5 hours.
not a bad deal.
that is $31.50 for sitting around for 3 hours.
gotta love working for swim america.
"changing the world one swimming lesson at a time."
and also, i forgot i had a photoshoot.
here are the results:


5 comments:

David Hughes said...

that's precious.

Lovely Linds said...

after clicking on a bunch of links and ending up at your blog i see you like aaron espe? i thought i only knew about him...isn't he amazing. i love roads & recluse...amazing

jessie estupinan said...

I'll pray for your toe (:

Alyssa said...

i was thinkin of that same quote david wrote

david you and i share the same obsession with mr bradley hathaway...

David T. Ulrich said...

leigotos.

[legit+photos]