Friday, August 17, 2007

cart barn

ok,
even though i am 100% pretty certain that no
one will ever read this blog
i am still going to go ahead and write it.

today was my first day of work,
my boss is kind of a d.
i am not allowed to wear my current plugs,
because they are far to noticeable.
my manager is rascist against the majority of the people
that i work alongside (mexicans).
i never stop moving during the whole day.
it gets hot.
i have to drive a cart that picks up all the balls on the
driving range, and it is covered in mesh
so it hurts my eyes when i drive it.
i learned that i think it is funny when well-to-do
adults have conversations when they are
drunk, and they cuss more than the
average sailor.
i do get free food from the restaurant
in the club,
but the time i spend eating my free food
is not paid for.
so i guess what i am saying is that
i don't get paid to eat their food.
i have to tuck in my shirts at all hours of the job.
my legs hurt.
i work 7-8 hour shifts.
i don't get nearly as good of tips as i thought
(unless the other emplyees are stiffing me,
which would ultimately be the suckiest thing ever
{note to self: look into whether you are being
stiffed by the other employees})

answers to all your questions:
i work at mission viejo country club.
no i didn't get fired from my last job.
i had a hot dog for lunch.
yes there is a guy named jose at my work.
i get paid $8.50 an hour.
i got $5 dollars in tips today.
no, high school musical 2 is still not cool.

5 comments:

chaseonaplane said...

dude working at a country club could be fun specially driving the ball picker upper. and yes High School Twosical can suck what your golfcart picks up...

David Hughes said...

bahahaha...

high school musical sucks :)

Carson Leith said...

hsm2 bombed. i turned the tv on and it happened to be on disney channel and it happened to be the part where they were dancing and playing baseball at the same time. impossible?

yes. impossible. if it was possible, the major league would do it.

oh ya.

i have freakin waited for your next blog for a long time.

well done.

jessie estupinan said...

hahahaa, i love how you added that little high school musical blurb at the end of the post.

David T. Ulrich said...

ah - blogland, where have you been all my life?

i love reading your blogs.
thank you for existing.